Our company’s monolithic fireplace inserts are made of top class grey cast iron, using cast method in sand moulds.
- The weight of the fireplace inserts produced by us are in the range of 120 to 278 kg, while the thickness of the casing walls range from 8 to 22 mm. The furnace is a comprehensive mould, doors and ash pit are fitted to the casing using a grinding method, which helps to gain perfect tightness.
Vertical side vents, which draw air into the combustion chamber of our inserts, are closed from the glass door side, so the air is drawn from the top and in practice it creates a curtain which washes the glass leaving it clean.
This enables more heat flowing into the room in which the fireplace is placed and gives us the possibility to watch the burning wood.
- The glass installed in the door is heat-resistant, handles up to 800° C.
- Tight door locking with the bolt in Flat, Unica models, and spring self-closing bolt in Primero and Round models guarantees unfailing and safe locking of the combustion chamber.
- Massive construction and a large amount of vertical fins give the fireplace insert good stability. Vertical external and internal fins create a big area for heat exchange. Two air intake knobs situated in lower right and left front side of the fireplace are created for regulating the air intake to the combustion chamber (secondary combustion).
- In Flat, Telio, Retro and Round models one smaller knob, situated in central part of the ash pit is for regulating the air flow into the ash pit (primary combustion), and two other ones for securing the tightness of the clean-out door. In Primero models air flow regulating function for primary combustion is secured by rectangular air flow holes on the right side of the clean-out door, which we equipped with installed mechanism shutting the ash tray.
- This mechanism automatically blocks the ash pit shut, at the same time securing tightness, which enabled us to eliminate side knobs of the tray. Inside the casing, in the lower part of the firebox, there is a grate with holes in it, underneath which the ash tray is situated; while on the front, suitable shaped bar, protecting against falling out of the embers.
- There is a high-profile deflector situated in the higher part of the chamber, which works as a partition between lower and higher part of the fireplace, underneath which, gases produced by burning wood gather and crate post-combustion phenomenon of the wood gas.